Campus Current

Possible gas leak causes smoke, evacuation

Alex Fregger, Daily Reporter

February 8, 2019

The Cade building was evacuated today at 12:54 p.m. as students in class smelt burning rubber and saw smoke. At around 12:30 AACC facilities were notified of a possible gas leak and a smell of burning plastic or oil. Shortly...

College to eliminate department chairs in fall 2019

Sarah Noble, Digital Editor

August 18, 2018

The college will eliminate departmental chairs starting next fall, AACC Vice President for Learning Mike Gavin told faculty on Aug. 17. As part of a restructuring, 10 new assistant deans will take over the administrative tasks...

The award-winning newspaper of Anne Arundel Community College.
breaking news