SGA and CAB to host spirit week

SGA+and+CAB+are+collaborating+on+a+Spirit+Week+that+will+be+from+Sept.+23-27.+It+was+a+topic+at+both+the+SGA+and+CAB+meetings+on+Sept.+16.+Above%2C+from+left+to+right%2C+SGAs+Vice+President+of+Public+Relations+Bri+Barone+and+President+Mitchell+Santos.+

Amber Nathan

SGA and CAB are collaborating on a Spirit Week that will be from Sept. 23-27. It was a topic at both the SGA and CAB meetings on Sept. 16. Above, from left to right, SGA’s Vice President of Public Relations Bri Barone and President Mitchell Santos.

Amber Nathan, Editor-in-Chief

The Campus Activities Board and the Student Government Association are hosting a Spirit Week from Sept. 23-27.

Each day will have a different theme with a new club collaborating.

“I really like collaborating with clubs,” SGA President Mitchell Santos said. “That’s the most exciting part … just being able to collaborate with a different group of people, see different perspectives.”

Every day there will be activities from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. except for Friday, when the event is from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.

Monday and Tuesday’s events will be in the quad. Monday is Cultural Day with the Japanese Club. Tuesday is Game Day with CCO.

Wednesday, LGBTQ+ Day with the GSA, will be inside the Hawk’s Nest. There will be drag bingo with chances to win prizes.

Thursday, Art Day, will be at the West Campus Ampitheater. The Art Association will have supplies available for adding to a mural, as well as adult coloring books.

Friday, the last day, will be a collaboration with AACC Athletics. Rock the Roost is to support AACC’s Women’s Soccer Team. Students can come watch the game against the Community College of Baltimore County on Siegert Field.