CCO AACC hosts worship night

Daniel Salomon and Elizabeth Spearman

Coalition for Christian Outreach at AACC hosted a worship and live music night featuring two bands Nov. 10. 

Dulass Worship and a band from the Annapolis Area Christian School each performed at the event playing music ranging from Christian to alternative rock music.  

“We’ve been meeting for a couple of months to get this together and also to get the bands together,” Kasey Bawserman, a sophomore transfer student and vice president of CCO, said.   

“We’ve played twice here before but we were contacted about a month ago for tonight’s event,” Eddie Spuler, guitar and lead singer of Dulass Worship, said.  

Spuler said the band members are friends and worship leaders at different churches in the area.  

“Our goal is to glorify God with other people and to connect with the worshipers,” Spuler said.  

More than 50 students, faculty and community members attended the event.  

“It’s great music, I like the two bands they choose,” Kristin Kohout, a freshman business administration, said.  

Isaac Vineyard, a campus minister who partners with CCO, led the event.  

“It is a great opportunity to have students and faculty or anyone in the community really to come and worship or to become closer to God.” 

CCO at AACC hosts four different bible studies per week; Monday in HUM 123 at noon, Tuesday in HUM 129 at 2 p.m. and Wednesday in HUM 126 at 2 p.m.