Resume Building Emergency?

Do you need a job but don’t know how to create a resume?

Veronica Boreland during a resume building session last year.

Courtesy of Veronica Boreland

Miguel Valarino, Photographer/Reporter

Next Tuesday, Oct. 14 at the lobby of AACC at Arundel Mills, the Employment Services team of Anne Arundel Community College will be holding the Résumé 911-Review Workshop.

Do you feel that your résumé is not as strong as it could be? In that case, meet with an expert at Anne Arundel Community College to get the best tips to provide an exceptional curriculum in your next interview.

Every semester, Veronica Boreland, an employment services specialist at AACC’s Career Services, leads the Résumé 911-Review Session for all students and community members of the college. In this workshop, she offers professional feedback that will help you improve your already updated résumé.

The experts will provide a stronger approach for everyone who is targeting to find a job. However, Boreland encourages all students that are planning to transfer to another institution, those who have part time work based résumés, and those who are looking for internships to come to this workshop as well.

No appointment is necessary for any of the meetings and if you are unable to go to the school’s branch at Arundel Mills, many other sessions will be held at the Arnold Campus.

In order to sign up for any of the workshops, please visit http://www.collegecentral.com/aacc/.
For more information about employment services at the college, please visit www.aacc.edu/careers/employmentservices.